- Premium grade Everbright ™ Solar Fairy Lights
- Brand new Everbright design for 2012-13
- Multi-mount installation for easy lawn, fence, deck and wall mounting
- Dual power – solar powered with emergency USB charge capability
- Disconnectable light string
- As bright as mains powered fairy lights
- Fully weather proof
- Up to 10 hours operation once fully charged
- Turn on and off automatically
- On / Off switch to override automatic function.
- Charge by day, light at night
- Easy to install anywhere – User Guide enclosed
- Choose from 8 lighting modes
- 1 year warranty
- No operating costs
See our range of Solar Fairy Light Attachments to really bring your Fairy lights to life.
How It Works
In The Box
- Everbright solar panel module
- Fairy light string
- Spike Mount
- Wall/Fence/Deck Mount
- Spike mounting pole
- 1.85m light string extension cable
- USB charging cable
- 2 x AA rechargeable batteries (installed)
- Fixings pack
- Above ground height: 25cm
- Total height: 41cm
- Width: 11cm
- Depth: 14cm
- Total height: 18cm
- Width: 11cm
- Depth: 14cm
What’s the difference between the old Everbrights and the new ones?
We have fundamentally improved the design, reliability, performance and price of the new Everbrights.
We have moved away from the old design where the solar panel and control box were two separate units. The new Everbright solar panel and control box are combined into one unit. This state of the art design makes the unit much lighter and much more waterproof.
Everbright’s are now USB chargeable which means you can use them inside your home as well as outside. USB also gives you the option to fully charge your lights in time for a party or special occasion if the weather has let you down.
The old Everbrights had a specialist sealed battery pack which was not commonly available and tricky to access. The new Everbrights use standard AA rechargeable batteries which are available in all supermarkets and can be replaced in under a minute without so much as a screwdriver.
Our new innovative Multi-Mount Installation System gives you the option to set up your Everbrights in virtually any location that gets good access to sunlight including your lawn, decking, fence, trellis, wall or roof.
Some customers like their light string to start right next to the solar panel module whereas others prefer a few metres of cable between the solar panel and the first LED. The new Everbrights come supplied with a 185cm extension cable which you can use if required or leave out if you want your lights to start near the solar panel without any unnecessary cabling.
The new Everbrights come with 2 extra modes so there are now 8 modes to choose from instead of 6. We’ve also made ‘constant on’ the first mode as this is the most popular mode based on customer feedback.
Although incredibly reliable, there was a rare fault which affected the buttons on small number of old Everbright units. The new Everbrights use a much simpler and more reliable push switch mechanism which has completely fixed this issue.
Now for the really good news! We have reduced the price of the new Everbrights considerably. A new set of 50 LEDs (5 metres) will cost you £19.99 which is £10 less than the old sets of Everbright 50 LEDs. The 100 LEDs (10 metres) have also been reduced by £10 to £29.99. We couldn’t bring the cost down on the 280 LED bulb set (28 metres) but we have added 20 extra bulbs to 300 bulbs (30 metres) and kept the price the same at £69.99.
What are the advantages of Everbright Solar Fairy Lights Vs mains powered fairy lights?
We believe Everbright Solar Fairy Lights are better than mains powered LED lights for the following reasons:
- Quick, simple and safe to install
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered fairy lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly unlike mains powered fairy lights
- Back-up USB charging capability giving you the best of both worlds